Saturday, September 5, 2015

Fun in the Yard...and Fast Food

Just a few random activities we have done lately. The kids love to go outside and pick "oranges." I say "oranges" because they are not like the oranges in the US. As you can see they are green and are more bitter... with almost a grapefruit taste to them. They are too bitter to eat plain, but Josh squeezes the juice and makes a drink out of them. The kids never eat them, but sure like picking them. This also perfectly shows just how difficult it is to get all THREE kids looking and smiling at the camera at the same time! A nearly impossible feat! So when they are all finally "looking" -- fruit eyes and all-- it's something to celebrate!


 I love Hazy's expression in these pictures. She has some of the best expressions.

The scooters were a must when packing our luggage, and I'm SO glad we brought them! Cannon is even nice enough to share his with Ruby.

Fun with the hose in the back of the house. (Notice my clothes line in the background. YES! I use it! At least when it's not raining.) We will just pretend that this water is cleaner that it really is. We made sure the kids didn't drink it!! (Eww!) I guess you got to beat the heat someway.


I just had to take this picture of my Hazy's back. She is getting SO brown!

We finally made it to get some "fast food" the other day. Keep in mind it's all relative. There really is never ANY fast food in Grenada. Even KFC takes a good 25 minutes. As a Mom I have to plan accordingly whenever we are out to get food. ALWAYS order at least a half an hour BEFORE you want to actually eat. I had to take a picture of the sign inside KFC and what is not tolerated. Geez Grenada... pretty harsh to not let armless people in! ;) Pretty sure it's what we would call sleeveless...

Another random picture. Hazyl did my eye make-up for me! She is SUCH a girly girl! She is ALL about dresses, shoes and make-up! 

No comments: