Sunday, September 13, 2015

Fun in the Sun... Because it's ALWAYS sunny!

We have an orange tree in our yard, as you can see they aren't orange oranges... they are green. They don't taste like an orange we are used to either. Much more bitter with a hint of a grapefruit taste. We don't really like them plain, but Josh makes a yummy juice from them. Anything tastes good if you add enough sugar to it, right? ;) This is also a very good example of just how hard it is to get a picture with all THREE kids looking at the camera. 


 I love Hazyl's expression in these pictures, she was getting hot and you can tell.

 We are SO glad that we fit the kids scooters in the luggage. The kids love riding them in the driveway and around the house. Ruby is now getting to where she can ride one too! Not even two yet and she's catching on! 

Cooling off with water from the hose. I had to pretend that the water wasn't probably coming from somewhere that would gross me out! We had to take showers after, but they weren't hot anymore.



Hazyl put my makeup on for me and she loved every minute of it! Didn't she do such a great job?! ;) This little girl is such a girly girl... through and through.


 I had to share this picture of Hazyl's back. She is getting SO brown! 

We went to one of the KFC's and the sign inside cracked me up! I'm sure that they meant sleeveless, but it's sure doesn't come off that way. Haha! I have sure learned what it's like to be in the minority. We were the only white people in there and you just get to expect the stares. But everyone is super nice, all we have to do is smile and they smile back. :) 

No comments: