So these pictures were actually taken in March. Even though they are delayed, they are still cute! I watch my neighbors little girl, Addison, some days that I am home. (Addison's Mom is WONDERFUL to help watch Cannon for me on days that I work as well.) We love having Addie come and play! Girls and boys are SO different. People think that society makes girls like dolls and boys like guns.... I beg to differ! They just come down different, and that's okay! That's how it's suppose to be! This day we had a lot of fun watching the birds fly around! We even saw them eating the seeds off of the tree out back! Then they were "tired" after that and decided to "take a nap." It's fun to pretend to play nap-time, but the real thing is not as much fun!

We also get to play with Cannon's cousins, Lincoln and Jayben! We love having them come to play too!! We didn't even mean to dress Cannon and Lincoln the same, but they are kind of twinners. Cannon looks up to Jayben so much and loves following him around, then in turn Lincoln follows them around! That's how it goes, always wanting to be cool like the older kids! I'm still trying to be cool like all my older siblings!
2 comments:
That's so cute seeing Canners with all his friends. :)
I love the picture of the Cannon "pretending" to take a nap. I can't believe how big Lincoln is getting! I swear last time I saw him he was 4 months old. I like how you have the couch covered up. I need to give that one a try...much easier to wash a blanket than scrub a couch cushion. Oh and Harm, YOU are the cool one! ;)
Post a Comment