Wednesday, April 20, 2011

FREE!

The things we do for something FREE! Would you dress like this:



To get one of these:
for free?

For Josh's work on the service committee at Weber State he was invited to attend an end of the year party. On the invitation they said that whom ever came as the best Weber State fan would win an ipad. Needless to say Josh didn't win. :( But it turns out that it was a gag-gift anyway! The winner opened the box and it was a fake inside. NOT FUNNY, huh?! I would have been more disappointed if Josh would have won the fake! 

2 comments:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

are you kidding me? Is that legal (JK) Well, they sure look like die hard fans to me!
PS to comment about the post below....I think cannon is totally in need of a sibling :) Closer together with the first two is what everybody tells me :)

mark berger said...

I dress like that at least once a week. And it's not even to win something! Go weber!