So Josh went to play soccer last night, just for fun. Well he ended up being the victim of clumsy players! He was taken out and he said everyone on the field heard the pop his ankle made! He came home and was limping as he walked in, which is never good! His ankle was so swollen I had to admit that I laughed! (Rude, I know!) But I couldn't help it! He asked me in a very casual way if I could see any difference between his two ankles and it was soo completely obvious that I couldn't help but laugh! I had to take pictures, but they honestly don't give it justice! And right before our cruise too! I just hope he's better in time to go snorkeling!

1 comment:
ahh the days of gettin hurt! i have had plenty of those ankles. not fun!
Post a Comment