So last Friday, while I was at work, Josh took Cannon to the library to return some books. Whenever we return books we always get new ones to read. So Josh picked out a few and then had Cannon pick out some. According to Josh these are the books that Cannon picked out ALL ON HIS OWN...
No! I am NOT pregnant. But maybe Cannon is trying to tell us something?! Maybe he is bored being an only child and needs somebody to play with/boss around? Who knows. I just thought it was funny, and didn't believe it when Josh showed me!
5 comments:
I think once the kids get to age 2 EVERYONE has to say it's time for another one. I think Cannon needs a little sister ;)
haha that is hilarious! Maybe you better get going on that!!
Haha that is soo funny. I think I agree with Cannon. Time for another :)
Wow that is really funny! I hope you guys do have another cute baby soon. ;) Then Scarlet will have a little friend! yay
Post a Comment