Ok, so this blog is ALL about my boys! The past couple weeks have been pretty crazy. Mine and Josh's 4 year Anniversary was on May 17th, then Cannon's first Birthday is TODAY (May 23rd).
I will start off with the first event, our Anniversary. I know 4 years doesn't sound like a very long time to many other couples out there but it seems like a big accomplishment considering how long a lot of other marriages last now-a-days. So needless to say we are proud! But the funny thing is that it has FLOWN by for us! I still remember when our 1 year Anniversary came and it happened so fast Josh and I couldn't believe it. We had always been told that the first year of marriage is the hardest and we looked at each other on that one year mark and wondered what other people were talking about. So this year for our Anniversary we were able to get a sitter for Cannon (thanks Jona and Gloria!), and we went to the Salt Lake Temple and did some sealings. If we can we like to go so we can reminisce about our wedding day and be in the same spot we were sitting right before our wedding ceremony took place. Then after doing sealings we went and ate at Josh's favorite restaurant... the Rodizio Grill. It was a lot of fun, even though I can't remember the last time I ate so much! Ugh! I need to learn to stop at that restaurant...but I feel like I need to eat a lot to get my money's worth! Josh thank you for 4 AMAZING years of marriage and I can't wait to celebrate MANY more anniversaries in the MANY years to come!
Here are some pictures to remember that special day...
Now for the second big event. CANNON'S 1ST BIRTHDAY! The past year has literally gone by faster than ANY other year in my whole life! I can't believe that my little boy was born 1 whole year ago! Here is a collage of some of the memories that have been created with our little boy...
So even though technically his birthday is today, we celebrated yesterday with our family. We had a little party at Josh's parents house where we ate lunch, opened presents and had cake and ice cream. Cannon loves Winnie the Pooh so we had a Winnie the Pooh cake made for him, and a special small cake make for him to dive into. But in true Davis fashion, this proves he does have SOME of me in him, he wouldn't dive into his cake AT ALL! He got some frosting on his hands and feet and then starting crying! Poor little guy was overwhelmed with all the people watching him. But we had so much fun sharing the time with family members and wished that more of my immediate family was closer so they could have been there as well. Here are some pictures of the chaotic party (thanks Gloria for taking awesome pictures for us)...
This DELICIOUS cake, thanks to Bobby at Adventurous cakes...yummy! She makes the BEST cakes!
Here is the Cannon size cake..that he did NOT dive into. hehe
Opening presents with Daddy!
I think he only likes to get dirty when he's NOT suppose to. If you let him, you take the fun out of it. Right? You can also see what a skinny-minnie he is!
Here are some pictures to remember that special day...
Now for the second big event. CANNON'S 1ST BIRTHDAY! The past year has literally gone by faster than ANY other year in my whole life! I can't believe that my little boy was born 1 whole year ago! Here is a collage of some of the memories that have been created with our little boy...
So even though technically his birthday is today, we celebrated yesterday with our family. We had a little party at Josh's parents house where we ate lunch, opened presents and had cake and ice cream. Cannon loves Winnie the Pooh so we had a Winnie the Pooh cake made for him, and a special small cake make for him to dive into. But in true Davis fashion, this proves he does have SOME of me in him, he wouldn't dive into his cake AT ALL! He got some frosting on his hands and feet and then starting crying! Poor little guy was overwhelmed with all the people watching him. But we had so much fun sharing the time with family members and wished that more of my immediate family was closer so they could have been there as well. Here are some pictures of the chaotic party (thanks Gloria for taking awesome pictures for us)...
This DELICIOUS cake, thanks to Bobby at Adventurous cakes...yummy! She makes the BEST cakes!
Here is the Cannon size cake..that he did NOT dive into. hehe
I think he only likes to get dirty when he's NOT suppose to. If you let him, you take the fun out of it. Right? You can also see what a skinny-minnie he is!


4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! And Happy Birthday Cannon! I can't believe he's one already!
We loved watchig Cannon! and you know I love taking pics... so anytime you need us, we will gladly help! Love you all!
Happy Anniversary and Happy birthday to Cannon!! I can't believe he is one years old! He is adorable and makes me so excited to have a little boy!
What a big month for your family! First, CONGRATS TO HARM & JOSH! WAY TO KEEP THE LOVE ALIVE! Second, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CANNON! Time flies that's for sure! Third, GOOD LUCK WITH THE BINKIE! Or should I say, lack of the binkie! Love the blog!
Post a Comment