Thursday, May 27, 2010

Binky Diaries -Part 2

So, last night there was definitely some lack of sleep. Cannon woke up twice, the first time he went right back to sleep. But the second time I was up with him for about 1/2 an hour and I finally just laid him down to just let him cry and he only cried for about a minute then fell asleep! (I should have laid him down sooner!)

Day 2:
Today wasn't any big difference from yesterday. First nap he went down with out even fussing and slept for almost 2 hours! Afternoon nap, he fussed for about 10 minutes then fell asleep and slept for about an hour.

Bedtime:
Again it went really well! We read stories then I gave him his bottle and then put him in his crib and gave him his blanket to hold and he didn't even fuss!! Hopefully tonight is better than last night!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Cannon is doing SO well! I can't believe that he's not having a harder time... At least he has a blanket!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

HArm I am so proud of you! I think It is scary as a parent to do things like that! We just put Scarlett in a Big Girl Bed and I am totally having a harder time with it than her!