On April 8th Chey and I took the kiddos to the Tree House Museum in Ogden. They LOVED it! Although it was PACKED that day, probably because it was Davis County's Spring Break. So note for the future, don't go during Spring Break! But it was still a lot of fun! Cannon was all over the place! He didn't want to hold still! So much to see and do! Below you will see that I tried to get a picture of him wearing a fireman hat, but he wanted nothing to do with it and that was the best one I could get!
Cannon and Tessa
This video was taken a while ago...it shows the crazy things a parent will do to make their child laugh...(Josh is such a good Daddy!)

5 comments:
So cute! Cannon is getting so big!!! It was fun to see you guys today! We need to get together more often!
How fun! I love the treehouse museum.
Oh my gosh harm he is so cute! He has such big pretty eyes... Let me know the next time you go to the tree house. We should go together Colby got a pass for his birthday.
That was fun! I still need to e-mail you the pics I took with my camera...totally forgot. Love the fireman hat pic. :)
How fun! I really want to take Brooklyn there sometime. How much does it cost anyway? You can come with us! :) Brooklyn would love to play with Cannon.
Post a Comment