Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Sunday

Our official Easter festivities began the night before Easter. I knew that involving Cannon with dying the eggs this year would be just me telling him "No" to everything. So once the little boy went to bed, Josh and I dyed our Easter eggs. We each did three, and I was thinking of what designs I could do that would grab Cannon's attention and of course had to do one with Cannon's name on it to put in his Easter basket. As you can see from the pictures below, Josh had other things on his mind....(Although, I must admit it made me laugh when he pulled the egg out of the dye and his "secret message" was revealed.)





The next morning Cannon woke up to find his Easter basket on the family room floor. (The Easter Bunny I am sure knew he wouldn't understand the concept of finding a basket...quite yet.) He found eggs with candy, bubbles for the summer time, as well as a FUN blue ball! Then, of course, what does he like the most...the Easter grass in his basket! haha




After General Conference we went over to Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Jay's house for dinner. Then we had an Easter egg hunt. Cannon was pretty oblivious to the whole idea but Josh was so cute to take him around and help him "find" eggs. Below you will see Cannon with all his cousins on that side of the family.



The following pictures are of me and Josh just messing around. We started to take pictures of us and then we were laughing because we kept making close to the same face without planning it.



Then Josh wanted a picture of with Lucky. Lucky isn't exactly a dog that enjoys being held, but when the picture was revealed we laughed soo hard because Josh and Lucky were making the same face! haha





2 comments:

Cassidy and Taylor said...

wow. hilarious... the egg, josh and lucky. wow. Great blog! hahaha
you made me bust up laughing, that was much needed thanks!!! :)

Smolkaville said...

Hilarious pics! Love the egg Josh, that's totally something Tim would write. HEHE