So this actually happened not this last Wednesday but the one before (on March 3rd). I was in the middle of making a dessert for my Young Women activity that night and while I was doing that Cannon discovered that while I was preoccupied it was the opportune moment to get into Lucky's dish. Now you have to understand MULTIPLE times a day he tried to get into Lucky's water. We are CONSTANTLY stopping him from doing so. But this ONE time he got to it and I wasn't in the position to stop him. (By the way it really sounds like he says "yes" in this video. He probably doesn't and that's just my motherly ears hearing things, but it still makes me laugh!)
Here are some recent pictures as well. Oh how he LOVES peaches!
And of course the Salad Spinner is his new love in the kitchen! (I actually have another video with the Salad Spinner but I will have to post that one later.) I love how you can see his two little teeth in the bottom picture. He now also has his two top teeth. Well, they just broke through so they are not all the way in but they are definitely there!
Here are some recent pictures as well. Oh how he LOVES peaches!
And of course the Salad Spinner is his new love in the kitchen! (I actually have another video with the Salad Spinner but I will have to post that one later.) I love how you can see his two little teeth in the bottom picture. He now also has his two top teeth. Well, they just broke through so they are not all the way in but they are definitely there!
2 comments:
So cute! I think he can say "yes!"
I also hear him saying Yes... but I am biased! Love him.. he is growing fast!!! Jona and I were laughing while watching this video.... Cannors for sure can get away with it.... he is just way too cute!
Post a Comment