So Cannon has gotten into some shows. It started out with a stuffed Pooh Bear that Josh gave me while we were dating. Cannon has taken to it and LOVES seeing Pooh Bear anywhere. Then he loves Elmo too! He smiles and loves watching him on Sesame Street. The other day while I was at the store they had an Elmo toy and it talked and moved and Cannon thought it was the best thing ever. He was laughing soo hard and luckily I had the camera in my purse. He actually was laughing harder than the video shows, but by the time I grabbed it I think he had gotten a little tired.
3 comments:
How cute is that!! He is such a cute little guy!
Adorable!!!
I loved how when Elmo was talking, he looked as though he was REALLY listening to him. I'll have to bust out the Elmo dolls next time Cannon is here.
Post a Comment