Sunday, October 23, 2011

Life at the Whitesides

So we are obviously no longer in our home. We have moved into Josh's parents basement. They have been SO wonderful! Jay and Peggy are SO easy going and they are hardly ever home! I never considered myself a home-body, but compared to them... I am! :) Josh is gone a lot, focusing on school or trying to get some hours of work at Davis Hospital to help save some money. One night I had Cannon help me make "pizza faces" for dinner. He had SO much fun! We even cut the olives length-wise and they were "boots" for every pizza.


One part about being at Jay and Peggy's is that almost everyday Cannon gets to see at least some of his cousins. He has SO much fun playing and it actually gives me a little break while they play together, so it's a win-win situation.

No comments: