Thursday, October 27, 2011

And Then There Were...3!

Yup! That's right... I am pregnant! The picture of the pregnancy test is kind of blurry but there were definitely two lines there. It's crazy how things work out because I have technically been off birth control since May. Last time we got pregnant super fast but this time around it just wasn't happening. I was okay with it because we weren't timing it or anything but each month I kept wondering if it was going to happen. But Heavenly Father knows best, because of the changes that have occurred since we went off birth control it really is better that it didn't happen right away. Now I won't have the baby until after Josh graduates in April and with two kids I will need his help adjusting to that. We are super excited and Cannon was so cute when we told him. Josh asked him what was in Mommy's belly and he said, "Poop!" haha We both laughed, technically he was right... just not the direction we were going. He obviously doesn't really understand yet, but I am going to get some books at the library that talk about being a big brother and Mommy having a baby in her belly. (I hope that will help.)

No comments: