On Christams day Josh and I headed for the Northwest to visit my family. We left Utah during a snow storm expecting to leave the snow... and arrived to this!
For those of you who have been to Oregon or are familiar with their normal winters, to have this much snow is crazy!! Growing up if it snowed and stuck even just a couple of inches school would get cancelled and everything would shut down. So you can only imagine what all this did to everyone.

2 comments:
Oh yikes! Flashbacks from New Jersey came back to me.. if you get more than two inches of snow.. no school, no work, no nothing!! Sure miss that here in Utah! I am glad to have you back! I missed my buddy here at work! and I absolutely loved the chocolates!! My gosh they are soooo good!! Thanks so much! Glad to have you guys back!
Wow that is alot of ice! I am glad you guys made it there safe and back!!
Post a Comment