Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our baby boy!!

Well we had our 21 week appointment Wednesday with the doctor. Our little boy weighs 15 oz. and is about 8 1/2 inches long! I can feel him moving all of the time now and it is the coolest thing! Even Josh has felt him! While we were at the appointment doing the usual ultrasound, the doctor took a picture of the baby's face in 3D! It's soo cool to see his little face..nose, eyes and all! (The placenta is in the way of the lower part of his face, but it's still cool to see him!)



9 comments:

Smolkaville said...

Those 3D pics are crazy. I wish my doctor would do one, maybe I'll ask her next time. From that picture it looks like little Cannon already has a lot of hair. :)

Ness said...

That is a really good picture. He is going to be so cute. I can't wait to hold him and see him for real.

Kenzie said...

Oh he is going to be adorable!! I love his little nose!

Lacey said...

So cute! I loved getting those 4D pics and videos taken...it was so much fun to see him. Cannon has such a cute little nose. :) And you had this background first...I actually copied you, so I hope you don't mind. ha ha

Nicole Burton said...

Congrats Harm! When is your due date?

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

so cute!! Can't wait!

Delilah said...

How exciting...This little guy is going to bring you so much joy! Congrats, Delilah.

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Thanks for shopping with me one Monday!!! Did Josh like the things you got for your little baby? It was good to see you and hand out with another adult instead of a baby all day long!!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

you need to post a picture of your new crib!! I want to see it!!