Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tillamook Cheese!!!


Well if you didn't know already I LOVE Tillamook cheese! It's a brand of cheese that is made in Tillamook, Oregon. Since Josh and I have been married I have converted him to the wonderful world of Tillamook cheese, and he now loves it too. On our recent trip to Oregon we went to the factory.We were able to see how they make the cheese, try samples, eat their Tillamook ice cream (that you unfortunately cannot get in Utah), and buy some squeaky cheese for Joshy. We had a lot of fun and just wish that we could get that yummy ice cream here!

3 comments:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

harm
I am a tillamook cheese fan also!! I have never tried the ice cream though. We need to get together. call me when you have a chance

Brad and Karlie Lundell said...

I'm a tillamook fan too. But, can't afford to buy it all the time. Good stuff. I'll have to try their ice cream one of these days...if I ever go to Oregon.

Jona and Gloria + 1 said...

I LOVE CHEESE!!!! I need to try Tillamook cheese... sounds good!