Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Five Little Ducks Went Out One Day...

Today we had Addie here to play so we decided, since the weather is actually nice, that we would go to Beus Pond to feed the ducks! Addie and Cannon had SO much fun! Although the ducks were not lacking being fed by any means. It seems like everybody had decided to do the same thing to get out of the house. (So unfortunately the ducks were pretty much full.) However, we had a lot of fun walking the trail and then playing on the playground. Ahh...so nice to get out and play in the nice weather!




1 comment:

Smolkaville said...

Feeding ducks is the best. I used to take Carson quite a bit. I'm sad to say that I haven't taken Tes...I better get on that! Cannon looks so seriously interested in the ducks too, I love it.