I honestly can't believe it's already been 2 years since Cannon was born! He really has brought SO much joy into our lives and Josh and I LOVE being parents! Here are his 2 year stats:
Head Cir: 48 cm (40%)
Weight: 26 lbs 10 oz. (30%)
Height: 37 1/2 in (100% Plus)
Yup Cannon is still a tall string bean! The doctor said that because he is so skinny he wants him to stay on whole milk. I am afraid Cannon got my metabolism which means that his whole life doctors will be telling him to gain weight! But he is healthy! He is definitely in the "terrible two's." He is VERY independent and likes to do things all on his own. He is talking A LOT, and everyday learns new words. He easily has a vocabulary of over 200 words, although I am not sure everyone can understand everything he says, but Mom knows! Some of my favorite things he says are:
"Come me Mom," - Come here Mom
"Aw done." - All done
"Mook." - Milk
"Moov."- Move (usually to Lucky)
"Moony" - Woody (from Toy Story)
He says his "f" with an "s" sound.
"Sood," -Food
"Sall Down." - Fall Down
"No touch." - Don't touch (yeah he's been told it a few times.)
"No hit," - Don't hit (yeah been told this one too.)
"Luh Loo." - Love you. (This one is my FAVORITE)
"Sockie ball." - Soccer ball
"Hup me." - Help me. (Either means he needs help OR he wants to help me.)
"Mim-it" - Minute (while holding up one finger to wait a minute.)
"Mim-it" - Minute (while holding up one finger to wait a minute.)
Cannon's Favorites:
Food: Pizza ("Pita")
Movie: Fiddler on the Roof ("Roof") (He likes the songs) and any Disney Movie
Toy: Woody Doll (From Grandma Liz), his new grill, and ANY gun/sword.
Activities: Baseball, basketball, soccer...pretty much anything with a ball. He LOVES books too!
Song: Any song with actions. (He can sing along with at least half of the Alphabet!)
Colors: Blue and Green (we are working on colors)
Shoes: Cowboy boots (Woody boots.)
The day before his birthday we had cake and ice cream with family at our house. He LOVES all of his presents and had fun with his cousins. He finally took off his snow boots but only to put on his new cowboy boots!
He had so much fun opening presents! (Thank you to everyone!) After opening presents we had cake and ice cream. He still LOVES Toy Story so I bought some little toys to put on his cake. He loves blowing out candles and knew exactly what to do! It was so cute!
All of this was on the day before his actual birthday.That night he was so excited about his cowboy boots that he cried when I had him take them off, then fell asleep holding them in his arms! Then the following morning he woke up WIDE awake at 6am and went downstairs to "play toys." Half awake, I followed him down a couple minutes later and this is what I saw in the kitchen...
He had so much fun opening presents! (Thank you to everyone!) After opening presents we had cake and ice cream. He still LOVES Toy Story so I bought some little toys to put on his cake. He loves blowing out candles and knew exactly what to do! It was so cute!
All of this was on the day before his actual birthday.That night he was so excited about his cowboy boots that he cried when I had him take them off, then fell asleep holding them in his arms! Then the following morning he woke up WIDE awake at 6am and went downstairs to "play toys." Half awake, I followed him down a couple minutes later and this is what I saw in the kitchen...
Then he came and brought me the "sood." (Food) This happened multiple times throughout the day. I "ate" many hot dogs and hamburgers.
Later that day, Josh had the idea to take Cannon bowling at WSU. So we ate pizza and bowled a game. Cannon had SO much fun! He had gone once with Josh before so he knew exactly what to do! He was pretty strong and was able to pick the ball up by himself and walk over to the lane.
I loved watching Cannon enjoy himself! It really is priceless, seeing the excitement and joy on his face!
Later that day, Josh had the idea to take Cannon bowling at WSU. So we ate pizza and bowled a game. Cannon had SO much fun! He had gone once with Josh before so he knew exactly what to do! He was pretty strong and was able to pick the ball up by himself and walk over to the lane.
I loved watching Cannon enjoy himself! It really is priceless, seeing the excitement and joy on his face!




3 comments:
I love the pic of Cannon cookin' up his burgers in his shorts and boots! :) Too cute! Tes loves to bowl too. Happy birthday Mr. Canners! We're glad we got to share it with you.
so cute! he cracks me up! He is Taller than Scarlett and she is 3! How funny! Looks like he had a couple of fun days!
AAW how cute!!! That was such a fun little party :) I love his boots and had no idea that he loved Woody.
Post a Comment