Friday, February 19, 2010

Put one foot in front of the other!

Cannon loves to stand up. He is always walking along the coffee table, couch, wall... anything he can pull himself up on! He has been doing it for about a month now, but loves to play with his walker toy. This was one of the first times I put him on it, he wasn't quite used to pacing himself, but he's picked it up fast and loves to play with it. Although he still can't steer. :)



Of course with more mobility comes disaster! Here are just a few examples of what he likes to get into most...




I LOVE the DVD's!! i get into them multiple times EVERY day!
(Yes... EVERY SINGLE DAY!)



Oh, and last but my VERY most favorite thing to do is open and close doors or cupboards!


5 comments:

Eichmeiers said...

He is so dang cute, and i love the new family pic up top!! way darling:)

JenBerger said...

He is growing up so fast! Crazy! I also love your family picture! So cute!

Jona and Gloria + 1 said...

I love CANNON!!!! He is sooo cute! I love the family picture two! you guys are such great parents! Love you all!

Smolkaville said...

Oh my! I am having major deja vu of Carson at that age. He is such a cutie pie.

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

O Harm how fun!! I can't believe how big he is getting!! We need to plan another play date!