Friday, January 15, 2010

There is NO going back!

So at the beginning of December Cannon started to do an army crawl, which he picked up very fast. Then on the Monday after Christmas he starting pulling himself up onto things to get into a standing position. Shortly thereafter he started crawling on his hands and knees. He has been NON-STOP since then. Just earlier this week I watched him climb up our whole flight of stairs! (Mind you I was hovering extremely close, mostly paranoid about the tile floor at the bottom of our stairs. It's a good thing, because I prevented a few tumbles.) Needless to say he is a boy on the move! This video was taken actually on Josh's birthday and I had been in the kitchen for maybe a minute and came back to find Cannon had pulled himself up on the coffee table! (Coffee table in Mommy term is also known as DANGER!) So of course there have been some bumps and bruises, but that is all unavoidable to never have that happen, right? (BTW...you can ignore my annoying "baby voice.")


3 comments:

Smolkaville said...

I love that kid!

Ness said...

He is so freaking cute. I can hardly wait until he is running everywhere. I'm content for Lincoln to just lay around for now.

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Yeah!!! What a bittersweet moment! There really is no going back....life will never be the same.