Friday, October 9, 2009

4 Month Appointment









So yet again, Cannon makes priceless faces for the camera! He went to his 4 month appointment yesterday and he is doing well! Here are his stats:

Height: 26 3/4 inches (95%)

Weight: 13 lbs. 10 oz. (25%)

Head Circ.: 42cm (50%)

The doctor said that if he keeps growing at the rate he is he will most likely be over 6 feet tall when he's older! He did really well for his vaccinations. Even though I think it's harder for me to watch him have his shots then it is for him to receive them. Josh came to the appointment as well and after they gave Cannon his shots Josh's hands were shaking! It's hard for both of us to watch it, even though it's for the best. Everybody always says it's different when it's your own child and IT'S SO TRUE! Shots don't bother me personally, I can handle them, but watching Cannon cry...it's a whole new story.

5 comments:

Eichmeiers said...

his faces kill me!! he is so cute.

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

He is darling!! I can't believe how big he is getting...we need to get together again. I haven't seen you in awhile!
He sure is tall....Scarlett was barely bigger than that at a year!(she is kinda short though:)

KFinley said...

Cannon is so cute! He really does make the most adorable faces!

I'm glad to see that you two are doing well!

Brandon & Michelle said...

He is so incredibly cute!

Jona and Gloria + 1 said...

Like my dad would say.... QUE PRECIOSO!!!!!!!