Friday, September 25, 2009

"I'm a hyper hypo...Where's your harness?!"



For or those of you who know the classic Mike Myers skit on SNL. Sadly I believe that is my future. I am afraid that eventually one day I will have to put Cannon in a harness. Ok, that might be a slight exaggeration none the less my child does have A LOT of energy. This video shows how he gets right before he is ready to crash and fall asleep. Oh but he's so much fun!

Below are some of my most recent favorite pictures. He LOVES eating his hands.








Catching him in the middle of a sneeze!


No matter how hard I try I cannot get him to smile for the camera lately! But this expression is priceless!

5 comments:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

He looks like he just wants to get up and run!! I think you are going to have your hands full

Harmony said...

Oh yeah! I am thinking the same thing! :)

Jona and Gloria + 1 said...

he is going to be all over the place before you know it! He is such a cute little hunk!

Kenzie said...

He is so cute and so sweet! I love watching him!

Smolkaville said...

LOL! I lay Tes on the floor and she'll kick a little and roll to the side, not all the way over yet, and that's about it. I still can't get over how tall that boy is! So cute!