Friday, June 19, 2009

Newborn Pictures









So here are some of Cannon's newborn pictures we had taken. Josh's co-worker Melissa took them and she did a GREAT job!! Isn't he so precious?! (In case you want to look at her other work it's called Silver Story Photography and her website is http://www.silverstoryphotography.com/)






6 comments:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

They turned out cute! I love the one where he is sleeping! SO precious!! How are you? We should get together sometime!!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

Love the first one, very cute!!

grammy said...

With those legs, he should get ready for some major modeling competitions.

Smolkaville said...

Those turned out so cute Harm! So precious!!!

Jona and Gloria + 1 said...

HE SURE IS A CUTIE!!!!!! I Really love Cannon! I can watch him whenever! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Cassidy and Taylor said...

He is SOOOO cute! I cant wait to watch him and have him all to myself! ;o)