After 15 days I am still all wide eyed! Tomorrow I have my two week appointment so we will be able to see how much I weigh! I think I am growing pretty good, I like to keep my Mom and Dad up at night. However, last night I slept for 4 hours in a row...twice! :)
6 comments:
Harm and Josh,
How fun to see new pictures. He's so cute and wide eyed! Four hours of sleep at a time... wow! Good boy Cannon! Keep it up. I'm anxious to hear how much he weighs tomorrow.
Mom
He is still wide eyed isn't he? He's so cute. I totally see Josh in that top pic. I can't believe he slept 4 hours in a row and twice! I think Tessa's regressing, the other night she was up at 4:00 and then every hour after. I think she had the gas, poor thing.
oh he is so cute, i still need to come and see him!
He is so adorable! Good work you guys!
Cutest little guy ever!! That makes me want a baby boy!
Harm,
I was looking at Cheyenne's blog and I totally think Tessa and Cannon have the same hairline in front!! It is adorable!! Ya for 4 hours of sleep...I can't wait to see how much he weighs and how tall he is!! He seems so long and skinny!! He is just so alert and adorable!!
Post a Comment