Tuesday, June 2, 2009

10 Days Old!

I sure love my binky..too bad I like the ugly hospital ones that are HUGE! I am still a little yellow... but getting better!







I also have to show off my cute little chicken legs... I am just soo long and skinny! I love to stretch them out...I finially have room to do that!





6 comments:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Try giving him a nuk brand binkie. Cute little chicken legs!! He is sooooo cute!!

Unknown said...

Addi took that dumb hospital binki for about two months. Just keep trying the other one and he will eventually figure it out! We also used the nuk brand!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

Maybe chicken legs were all that were available, Zander is sporting those too! Cannon is so sweet and I just LOVE his name! Good work Harm!

Lacey said...

He is so tiny I love his skinny little legs. :) Colby got stuck on those stupid hospital binkies too! We had alot of the fun cute ones but he wouldn't take any of them. Cannon is a doll. :)

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about the hospital binki, ammon only takes that and they are hecka expensive!!
do try the nuk ammon liked it for a month maybe it will work for cannon.
He is so fun and cute we want to come see him but I will wait tell you come because of the kids :)
love ya and give him lots of kisses on my part

Smolkaville said...

Love the new pics Harm! Don't you just love how those hospital binks are as big as their heads. I finally got Tessa to take the Nuk ones. :)