Christmas this year was great! My parents and Bryson were in town for over a week, which was AWESOME! I don't get to see them very often and when I do it's usually only for about a week, so any time longer than that is a treat! They obviously stayed at Chey and Tim's house, but a few nights Bryson crashed on the couch in Peggy and Jay's basement with us. I love these pictures of Bry because it depicts his personality perfectly. He is in love with two things: (besides girls of course) 1) Slurpee's and, 2) his nieces and nephews. Cannon thought it was so cool to have Uncle Bry read him stories. Thanks for being a good sport and reading to him Bry!
As usual we spend Christmas Eve with Josh's family. Josh invited his friend Bob. His only family, his daughter, is still on her mission and doesn't get home until summer. Everybody was able to make it and Josh had to lead the family in his favorite activity of singing The 12 Days of Christmas.
Christmas morning was as exciting as ever! Cannon LOVED all of his presents and he kept talking about how Santa gave them to him! He is at a fun age where he is starting to grasp the concept a little better and it makes it SO much fun!
This year Christmas was on a Sunday, so after Cannon opened his presents we headed to church, then we went out to Chey and Tim's to be with my family Christmas Day. This year Vic brought his girlfriend, Catherine. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of her! She is so stinking cute and they are cute together! (We will have to see what happens with that.) Cannon of course had a blast opening more presents.
Ahh...my boys! After all the festivities they crashed! Both soo tired. Poor Josh, he never gets a day of just resting. I adore them both to pieces and I am so grateful for all of the hard work that Josh is doing so he can accomplish is goals and dreams. I LOVE YOU BOYS!




No comments:
Post a Comment