This year was my year for Valentine's Day. (Josh and I alternate who plans Valentine's Day and our Anniversary every year. Last year I planned our Anniversary so this year I was in charge of Valentine's Day.) Anyway, a few days before we had decided that this May we are going to go on a cruise! So along with that we weren't going to get each other gifts for Valentine's Day, Anniversary, Mother's Day and Father's Day; because the cruise counts for ALL of them! I still wanted to do something special for my honey because he is constantly doing little things for me, even without a holiday that tells you to do something. So while Josh was at work, and while Cannon was napping, I decorated our room with hearts! I put a note on the door with a letter below it that I wrote for him expressing my feelings of adoration.
Here is what the door looked like. Below is what our bedroom looked like.
Funny thing about this is that I didn't tell Josh that I did anything because he usually comes home and goes upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes. But of course he didn't this time! Then he was looking at some pictures of Cannon that I had taken that day, on the camera, and I had forgotten that I had taken the above pictures and told him to look at some from another day that were on there of Cannon. So he looked up at me and asked if he was suppose to see these pictures. So I ruined the little surprise! haha I couldn't believe that I had forgotten I had taken the pictures. Needless to say he went upstairs right after that and saw it. Just a little something fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment