Saturday, September 18, 2010

My little Boy. . .



This picture was taken after Cannon had removed my eyeliner pencil and I discovered that he had removed the lid. I was trying to take a decent picture but he was moving around too much. So this is the best one that I got.

The following two pictures were taken right after our drive home from the grocery store. While I was at the store bagging the groceries Cannon discovered the loaf of French bread and after a big, "YUM" from him I couldn't deny him and gave him a piece. After I loaded the car, he wanted more and wanting to get home soon I just gave him the whole loaf to eat on the way home. Oh how he loved it! The whole ride home I would peak and see him taking bites right from the loaf which would be followed by a, "Mmmm." Oh the small and simple things that bring a smile to my face!





2 comments:

Smolkaville said...

I totally have pics of Carson doing BOTH of these things. Too funny! I don't blame them, who could resist that french bread. Too cute!

Lacey said...

He is so cute!!! I love that you just gave him the whole loaf :) I remember when Colby got into the bathroom drawer and found the Vaseline...he came running in saying Mommy look! and his face, hair, and arms were covered in Vaseline....not so easy to wash out of hair. :)