So as you already know my darling little Cannon is FULL of energy! Here is at night, right before bed. He had already eaten and was soo tired but he just doesn't stop moving. He was half asleep but he just kept kicking his little leg...it was making me laugh! So of course we had to record it! Enjoy!
4 comments:
I am seriously surprised that he is not all ready running around the house!! He is so cute....we need to get together again~
Start baby proofing your house now! You're going to need it as soon as he figures how to get himself around a room!
Hey Harmony~ I was blog stalking and just had to check out your cute little family ... hope you don't mind :D You're little man is adorable. Congratulations!
Melody (coombs)
Hey Harmony and Josh, I was also blog stalking and wanted to see how you guys were doing. Your little Cannon is so dang cute. Looks like you guys are doing awesome. Glad your so so happy.
Post a Comment