Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Here are our pumpkins that we carved for this Halloween. Just like we always do... mine is the more simplistic design and Josh goes all out. But his do always end up looking AWESOME! Way to go babe!
We were Sonny and Cher!


And a Teddy Bear!!

Boy, it's hard trying to draw a nose on a little boy. But with Dad's help, and after an unhappy Cannon (just for a minute)... I was able to accomplish it.



Cannon wouldn't look at the camera every time we tried to get a picture of him. The flash would go off and he would look away. So this is the best picture we got of him. We had a fun evening and saw some pretty awesome costumes. All of the nieces and nephews were adorable, as usual. Then Ben and Ness were Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife. (I saw Ben's costume and was very impressed, and I am certain Ness' was just as impressive.) Then Jona and Gloria were pirates... I meant to grab a picture of them, but forgot! Then there was Cass and Tay... only a picture can describe their costumes...

AWESOME...huh?!

6 comments:

JenBerger said...

Cute! You guys make a good Sonny and Cher! That's how Mark and i carve pumpkins too. . . I go for the easy stuff and he has to take an hour and do something hard!

Eichmeiers said...

love the costumes! josh i love your long hair by the way!!

Ness said...

That is so funny. I love Sonny and Cher. You guys look great.

Lacey said...

You guys look sooo cute! I love Cannon's little costume-he is a cutie! The pig and the sumo costumes are hilarious :)

Smolkaville said...

LOVE the costumes! It looks like you guys had a great time! Where did you get that wig? Is Josh going to cut his hair now? :)

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

You guys look cute...And little Cannon is adorable too!