Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rollie Pollie

So here is a couple short videos of our little boy that is bursting with energy. He is now three months old and he is starting to try and roll over! He gets half way there and it's just so cute! (He wouldn't do it in the first video, but he does a darling smile so that's why I posted it.)



And the second one...




2 comments:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

I bet you he will be an early crawler and walker!! YOu are going to have your hands full for sure before you know it!!

Smolkaville said...

So cute! He seriously does have the longest legs! Tes will be jealous. :) I don't think she'll be rolling anytime soon. Probably because I never leave her on a blanket on the floor to practice. I'm afraid she'll get trampled on by her brother.