Friday, May 29, 2009

Cannon is here!

Well it's taken me a little while to post this..but none the less Cannon is now here!! He was born last Saturday and weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz. and was 21.5 inches long. Everything went well and he is doing great! Here are just afew pictures of him right after he was born.



9 comments:

Lacey said...

He is so cute...Congrats. I can't wait to meet the little guy. Let me know if you guys need anything. Good job on making cute babies :)

Tanya said...

Congratulations!! That is very exciting!!

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

Yahoo!! I need all the details of how everything went and how everything is going now!! I'll call you later and this week and catch up....I have got to see that little guy! cutie pie!!!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

He is very cute and I can't wait to see more pictures. Congrats Harm!!

Nicole Burton said...

YEah! Congrats Harmony and JOsh. I guess we live by your cousins (Jason and Michelle Kilgore) they told me you had had him. Post more pics soon!

Delilah said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. No more good night sleeps for you!

Delilah said...

Congratulations, he is cute! from Delilah.

Kenzie said...

He is so stinkin cute!! I can't wait to see him!!

Melanie Parker said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie!