So I know these
pictures aren't the best quality. But we had our big ultrasound today and these are the pictures that we got of our little Cannon. He weighs about 1 lb. 10 oz. and from the pictures he didn't get his lips from Josh...those are
definitely Mama's! But everything looks good! He is developing right on schedule. He kept opening his mouth and even stuck his tongue out one time! Crazy how much you can see in an ultrasound now-a-days!
7 comments:
He kind of looks like Grandma Peggy!
Wow, still in the tummy and already a talker like his daddy!
He is so cute, I think it looks like he is smiling in that second one. I hope you are feeling well and the rest of your pregnancy goes by quick so you can hold your sweet baby Cannon (love the name!)
Can't wait to hold him!!!! I already love him!
He is so cute...isnt it cool how much you can see? I love that his little mouth is open. What a stud.
Those are some good ultrasound pictures. Looks like he is doing good.
I love the 3-D pictures they can do. He is going to be a handsome boy just like his daddy.
Post a Comment