Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween time...








Well I decided that it was time for us to carve some pumpkins! These pictures include our 2007 jack-o-lanterns as well as the ones we did on Friday night. If you can't tell what they are, here is a list: Harmony's "oh!" face pumpkin, Josh's map of the world, Harmony's Twilight inspired Vampire biting pumpkin, and Josh's Jim Morrison pumpkin. We made quite a mess but had a blast doing it. So enjoy this years pumpkin carving!



6 comments:

Kenzie said...

Those look awesome!! Wow! You two are so good at craving them. Ha Ha mine look nothing like I want them to when I get done craving, oh well. Maybe you can give me some lessons :)

Lacey said...

Love the Edward and Bella pumpkin!!! :)

Jona and Gloria + 1 said...

I like all of them but I must confess harm's Vampire biting pumpkin is my favorite... I may be bias.. since I am in love with EDWARD! hehe

Smolkaville said...

You guys got all fancy with the pumpkins this year. Don't you just love the fun patterns you can get?

Woodlands said...

Pumpkins ROCK Harm! I am so excited for you! I cant wait to shop for cloths for you! We are having a shower for you also!!!!

Melissa said...

I also love Harmony's pumpkin the best... Please, don't ask what it is about EDWARD, but all women love him. There's just something so seductive about him...

Jim comes in second.. he's almost as hot... Almost.

Amen!