Friday, September 19, 2008

Harmy's Birthday




Yay for birthdays! I am now 24 years old!! On Thursday September 18th I turned 24. I can't believe it! It was a good day. Josh surprised me at work with flowers and tickets to go see Odyssey dance perform Thriller at Kingsberry Hall! I am soo excited! It will be fun. I LOVE watching live entertainment! But besides that it was a pretty normal day. I went to work and Josh had class until about 8:30pm. So he just got home and his brother Nick came over and we hung out. So nothing too eventful, but we are going out to dinner tomorrow night so I am excited about that! But last Sunday we did celebrate it with Chey,Tim and Carson. So here are some pictures of Carson helping me blow out my candles. He is such a cutie!




7 comments:

Brad and Karlie Lundell said...

Happy Birthday!

meghann said...

happy belated birthday miss harmony! sounds like it was a fantastic one! :)

Lacey said...

Hey Whitey :) Happy Birthday, I hope you guys have fun tonight....

Harmony said...

Thanks everyone for the "Happy Birthdays!" It was great! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy freaking birthday. We should go to Macaroni grill for a belated birthday for you and an early one for Ben. MMMM!

Cassidy and Taylor said...

ya... so i already told you happy birthday... but im sorry i missed your party. ;o( sad.

Harmony said...

Ness I am always down for Macaroni Grill!! :P Cass don't even worry about it! I totally understand! You did hear about the announcement Jona and Gloria made, right?