This is our new dog Lucky. He is 3 years old and is a Cocker Spaniel. He is the sweetest little boy, and loves to follow Josh around the house. He is already house trained and has done great so far! (Knock on wood.) He also loves to cuddle and just be with everyone.
7 comments:
I can't believe you gave into the dog!
If I keep bugging you for a baby will you give in? PLEASE!
Congrats on your precious new 'furry baby'! I hope you will take care of him like I did Maddie. I look forward to getting to know my new 'grand dog'.
Love you!
Mom
If your dog gets treated like Maddie I will continue to be jealous! He is cute.
I haven't checked your blog in a while. Cute pics of your pup. We look forward to getting to know him better. :) That is if we can pull Carson away from your washing machine first.
Way cute blog!! This is Brett's wife Haylee. Cute puppy too.
ha! i love this little puppy! he is so cute! ;o)
I think you picked a very cute little puppy! I just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment