Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ecuador!!




Ok so after viewing the photo of me more than enough times... I decided it was bad enough to only be online for 24 hours. hehe Instead here are some pictures of our trip to Ecuador. My sister in-law, Gloria, is from there and we went down there in January to help her with her service project. Wow! What an experience.
Here we are in a street in Quito, apparently I didn't get the memo about making a funny face.


Here we are driving around Quito in the back
of the truck. One thing that I was definitely not used to was all the pollution. At the end of the day your snot would be black because of it! (Yeah I know...gross!) hehe Josh was really excited that I got to experience a lot of the same things that he was able to on his mission.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do look fabulous. Almost as good as your wedding day! Maybe you guys should look into getting a trailer instead of a house! just kidding. Love the blog. Glad to see you have been converted.

Liz said...

Harmony,
The picture is funny - certainly a day to remember. I love the title of your blog, it's so you. I'm impressed that you know how to do it. I'm still ' challenged' in so many ways.
Love you both!
Mom

Smolkaville said...

Nice pic Harm! You crack me up. I too am glad to see you have entered into the blogging world. See you tonight!